The cardiovascular system is a network of arteries, veins and capillaries that carry blood back and forth from the heart to the tissues of the body.
Blood carries oxygen, hydrogen and glucose (simple sugars) to cells where they are used as the basic fuel of the body. It carries other nutrients, including amino acids and vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and immune system factors and agents.
For the cardiovascular system to function the heart muscle must be strong and the blood vessels must be clear, unobstructed, and sufficiently dilated and pliable to adequately transport the blood. It is especially critical that the vessels carrying blood to heart tissues are healthy otherwise the critical organ cannot serve the rest of the body. Restrictions of these vessels can occur gradually over the years or in a sudden cataclysmic occurrence.
HEART HEALTH RECOMMENDATIONS:
How many people die a year from heart disease?
There are reports of between 250,000 to 400000. It is wise to do something to prevent it, but also in case……..
“Alternative medicine” that is used for a heart attack:
1. Mix 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 crushed clove garlic, and 1-2 Tablespoons of honey in 1-1.5 cups of boiling water and drink. Repeat once daily after a heart attack.
2. The best cure after a heart attack is to get oxygen to body cells so they can repair the damage. Mix 1 teaspoon dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) with 1 full glass of water and drink. Repeat every couple of hours.
3. Take magnesium daily to rebuild the heart. When magnesium is depleted, it makes muscles twitch – and can do the same to the heart.
4. Take aged garlic extract capsules daily.
5. Hawthorn, used regularly, strengthens the heart muscle. Studies show that hawthorn speeds recovery after heart attack. It strengthens the heart and forestalls any onset of coronary disease. No other herb provides the nourishing regeneration of hawthorn after heart attack.
Cardiovascular System – The Whole Picture by Mike Spearman, D.C/Nutritionist
Healthy Heart: What to Avoid; What to Do by Mike Spearman, D.C/Nutritionist
Beating Heart & Artery Disease by Mike Spearman, D.C/Nutritionist
Ignored Causes of Heart Disease by Dr. Eric Berg, D.C./Nutritionist
To Support a Healthy Heart –
We always recommend you take the approach of building health.
We’ve found this great product with so many correct ingredients. Read more about it. It has the vital B vitamins that are necessary to keep the heart and vascular walls strong, anti-oxidants as well as EDTA which helps the body get rid of plaque.
The ingredients are listed. We will soon have an explanation about why you’d want each of these ingredients. Meanwhile, read on…..
If you would like to receive the MCVitamins.com Weekly Newsletter, Please Sign up here: Newsletter Signup
© 2000-2019 MCVitamins.com
. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of this website in full or in part is prohibited without the express written permission of MCVitamins.com
We have used our best judgment in compiling this information. The Food and Drug Administration may not have evaluated the information presented. Any reference to a specific product is for your information only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease